A 14K GOLD DIAMOND RING the central high prong set diamond is estimated approximately at 0.20cts with the further diamonds on the shoulders taking the estimated total to 0.86cts. finger size O, weight 4.2gms
+ Calendar2022-12-09 10:00:002022-12-10 23:59:59Europe/LondonWinter Two Day Fine Art & Antiques AuctionWINTER TWO DAY FINE ART & ANTIQUES AUCTION
DAY ONE - FRIDAY 9TH DECEMBER - COMMENCES 10:00AM
Furniture, Rugs & 20th Century Design 2001-2072 (no lots 2073-2099), 2100-2148 (no lots 2149-2150) - Commences 10:00am
Ceramics, Clocks & Decorative Arts 2151-2221 (no lots 2222-2350)
Asian, Ethnic Art & Antiquities 2351-2429 (no lots 2430-2450)
Silver 2451-2503 (no lots 2504-2591)
Collectables 2592-2617 (no lots 2618-2622)
Books 2623-2630 (no lots 2631-2635)
Coins 2636-2645 (no lots 2646-2650)
Militaria 2651-2667 (no lots 2668-2670)
Whisky & Wine 2671-2699
DAY TWO - SATURDAY 10TH DECEMBER- COMMENCES 10AM
Jewellery 2701-2884 - Commences 10am
Oil Paintings, Watercolours & Prints 2901-3020 Commences 12:30pm approximately
Thursday 8th: 10am-5pm
Friday 9th: 9am-5pm
Saturday 10th: 9am-10am
• All items can be viewed digitally through the online catalogues on our website
• Our staff will be delighted to provide condition reports, additional images, video and information on request.
You will be issued a paddle number which can be used to bid in person. A physical copy can be obtained from the office.
If you are unable to attend the auction in person, there are multiple ways to bid:
• Register or Sign in to My Great Western Auctions account to submit absentee bids online (no surcharge) or bid live online through Great Western Auctions Live Bidding, (a surcharge of 3% of the hammer price or a £3 flat fee per auction in addition to the standard buyer's premium will be payable to easyliveuaction.com)
• Bid live on www.easyliveauction.com (a 3% surcharge plus + of the hammer price or a £3 flat fee per auction in addition to the standard buyer's premium will be payable to www.easyliveauction.com).
• Leave a commission / absentee bid by through your My Great Western Auctions account by leaving an 'absentee bid'
• You can email email@example.com, fill out a bidding form at reception or telephone us to submit absentee bids.
TELEPHONE BID (lots over £200):
• Telephone bids must be requested before 1pm the day before the auction. Book early as lines are limited. A covering bid can also be arranged.
All goods must be removed from the saleroom immediately or by arrangement within two days from the sale.
To protect staff and clients we are unable to take cash payments. Payment is accepted by bank transfer. Debit/credit cards are accepted when the card holder is present at the time of payment.
Buyer's Premium is 24% + VAT (28.8% total)
PACKING AND POSTAGE:
We provide an in-house selective packing and postage service. Please request via your invoice or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please view our terms & conditions https://www.greatwesternauctions.com/terms-and-conditions/The Great Western Auctions LtdThe Great Western Auctions Ltdinfo@greatwesternauctions.com