A VICTORIAN PEARL & DIAMOND RING set with five half pearls the largest diameter 5.5mm, with the claws set with rose cut diamond accents. Hallmarked 18ct Birmingham 1897, made by George William White, Carnaby Street, London. size M1/2, weight 3.4gms
Nice crisp hallmarks, scroll mount has nice definition to the scrolls, nice thickness to the shank, pearls are split, marine pearls from the lustre, and also pre dates any commercial cultured pearls, rings to 'the core' visible from inside the mount. diamonds are tiny rose cut chips and they are all there.